I received a postcard that assured me that I had "an unclaimed reward" -- I called the provided number on the card; the person who answered spoke broken English and was a bit difficult to understand.That being said they offered me my "reward" of a $100.00 gift card "good at Walmart or Target".

The catch? I had to pay the "one time shipping and handling fee of $2.50". Hmmmm with my own visa or Master or Debit card. I immediately told them that I "felt uncomfortable giving my card number out" then the woman launched into an obviously rehearsed scripted spiel to make me "more comfortable" to give them my information.

Nope. Didn't do it. Glad I didn't.

And it simply smacked of S C A M!!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Certified Marketing Services and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about gift card award for one hundred dollars at Certified Marketing Services was sketchy - wanted my bank card info to pay for my reward Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Certified Marketing Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Certified Marketing Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Certified Marketing Services?

Comments